Accredited Land Consultants (ALC) are more than land professionals. They’re the most accomplished, the most experienced, and the highest performing land experts across the country— whether they specialize in agricultural land, timberland, ranch and recreational properties, or vacant land for development. Kelvin Heck is one out of only 9 real estate professionals who actively maintain an ALC designation in the state of Kansas.
ALCs specialize in all types of properties, from small farms to large tracts for development. Land may be a small word, but it is one of the most complex real estate assets. No matter the size, type, or scope of an assignment, an ALC understands land properties from the ground up … and from the ground down as well. Known in the marketplace as “ALCs,” these credentialed professionals leverage their in-depth understanding of the land market to create solutions, add value, and build wealth for their clients.
What does ALC mean for you?
Achieving the ALC designation isn’t easy. It requires successful completion of a rigorous education program, a proven track record of performance, and a commitment to professionalism. The formal application is peer-reviewed by the Accreditation Committee. Applicants approved by the Committee are brought before the Institute Board of Directors for final approval. When a land specialist becomes an Accredited Land Consultant, that individual joins a select network of real estate professionals who work together to build and share knowledge, develop trusted relationships, and expand business opportunities.
The REALTORS® Land Institute confers the esteemed Accredited Land Consultant (ALC) designation to only those individuals who have achieved the highest level of education, experience, and professionalism. With an Accredited Land Consultant, you gain peace of mind that the largest investment you may ever make is in the hands of a skilled and experienced professional. When you’re buying or selling land, you need an Accredited Land Consultant to bring a breadth of experience and knowledge to the table so you get the results you need.
• ALCs provide thoughtful analysis and innovative solutions to help you achieve your land investment goals.
• ALCs possess insightful market knowledge to match the right property to the right buyer for the right reasons.
• ALCs have access to an extensive professional network that expands opportunities for successful transactions.
• ALCs understand the range of financing, tax, and estate planning issues that can impact your investment decisions.
• ALCs stay current on legislative and regulatory affairs that can determine the feasibility of a land investment.
• ALCs are committed to ethics, integrity, and professionalism.